Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I can't believe its 2008. I'm not ready...but who is ever ready right? Things are good. We have been enjoying a great break from school and I'm not ready for that to start up soon either. Its my (Amy's) LAST semester!! I'm soooo excited! We spent the holidays here at home with Zach's family. It was my very first time being anywhere but in California at my house for Christmas. Kinda sad but we had a great time! Life is good. Some of you know that I've gotten quite a bit involved with digital scrapbooking...its so great! (Actually I've started a blog for my scrapbooking...its www.rememberwhenscraps.blogspot.com - take a look). So alot of the digi scrapping communities have been talking about our most memorable moments from 2007. My #1 most memorable moment was no doubt my wedding! I am married to the most magnificent man. We are perfect for eachother and he keeps me laughing and feeling good about myself all the time. I love him! We are so blessed to have temple marriages so we can be with our familes FOREVER. I'm so glad I have Zach for forever! In about a month we will have been married for ONE YEAR!! I can't believe it. Time flies by so fast...and in the words of a new popular country song..."Don't Blink"! Hope this new year is a wonderful one for everyone. We love you all!

1 comment:
Happy New Year! It was so much fun celebrating it with you guys! I've been craving ice cream sundaes ever since.. I need more!!! :)
I'm kinda bummed to not be one of your favorite people though... BTW your blog looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment