Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New House

So we have moved!!! Sorry we have been absent for so long (for those who actually read our blog :) ). But life has been CRAZY! With school, work, moving and going to Cali and Argentina in the next week its amazing we are still alive. I just can't WAIT until I graduate at the end of April. Anyway...we really love our new townhome, its so fun to be able to do what we want with the place. We really love our ward too. They have been so welcoming! There is so much to do when you are trying to fix up a place, I don't think we realized, but its been fun and we still have a ton to do. I think I've been to Home Depot and Lowes at least 6-10 times lately! Here are some pictures and a layout I did of our chaos:
Our first time entering our new home that we OWN! :)




 


                                                                                  
 






















 


There was this carpet runner on the stairs. One of the first things I did was tear it off! Adrienne and I started painting that ugly paneling. It certainly is chaos! I love that picture of Zach and I too. So in love! Here is that layout I did of it all:


















5 comments:

Brent and Emily said...

Congratulations on your new place. We can't wait until we do the same thing. Good luck on all the projects. Where is your new home?

Mariesa M. said...

That's so awesome you've got our own home. It'll be fun to decorate and make your own.

Tyler and Rachael said...

amy--this is rachael from your home town. your blog is super cute and way creative!! best of luck redecorating, remodeling, and fixing up your new condo! congrats.

Jillo said...

Amy, Jill here from the DSM forum. Hooray for your new place. I LOVE to paint and redecorate so I am a little jealous. You need to host a get together when you are all done!

Cami said...

Congrats on your new home!! That is so exciting! And it looks like you are busy doing everything that comes with a home.