Saturday, November 1, 2008

We're back!!

So we are back in blogger world! We don't have our Mac computer anymore so we can't update our Mac blog. SO...we are switching back to this blog for the time being. Its been a long time since I've posted anything so this will probably be kinda a random/eclectic post.

Life has been stressful and busy lately. Zach has a crazy schedule going back and forth from class to work then back to class and back to work, staying at the office till 7 pm most nights just to get enough hours. He is my hero! He just applied for graduation though so that should be happening this next April. Yay! It will all be worth it.
Meanwhile I am working two part time jobs and carrying this little baby inside me wherever I go! :) She has been moving a ton and you can even see her moving sometimes. She is getting stronger and bigger all the time. We can't wait to actually meet her in person in a few months! And I can't wait to meet my new little nephew Tyler! My sister in law had him about a week ago but they are in Cali so I won't be able to meet him or my other nephew born this past August until Christmas. :( Heres a picture of cute little Tyler...


In preparation for the baby we have started to tackle our upstairs, the popcorn ceiling needs to be scraped off and walls and trim painted. We just finished with our room and now can focus on the baby's room and finally get the crib set up that has been sitting in a box for the past month or two. We also just got a changing table that needs to be painted and our glider needs to be painted too! So much to do. Its so nice to be getting the upstairs updated, it will be so nice when it is all done. Anyone that wants to come over and help would be welcome! :)

Halloween yesterday was pretty fun, I really didn't feel like dressing up so I didn't...Zach was too exhausted to really care about dressing up but he did borrow a doctor's coat to wear for Halloween. So Zach was a doctor and I was his pregnant patient. :) I went and visited my grandmas with my sister and nephew during the day then we went up to my sister's for dinner and to see my nephew go trick or treating. I got a really cute picture of my handsome doctor and my nephew the SWAT policeman. The night before Halloween we went to Zach's mom's to carve pumpkins and that was really fun too. We got talking about how much candy we really got when we were younger! We really did get TONS of candy...then you come home and dump it out and check out your loot. So fun. I'm really looking forward to the other holidays too. We are spending Thanksgiving with Zach's family and then Christmas with mine! I love this time of year, minus the cold. :)

Lastly here is a picture of my growing belly, this is probably about a month old so we will take a new one soon. Thats enough update for now. I'm kinda rambling now so yeah...






2 comments:

Mariesa M. said...

WOw! Two part-time jobs? I bet your exhausted at the end of the day! I agree about loving the holidays but hating the cold that comes along with them. Your bellys cute - but why is the front door wide open? :-) Are you guys planning any trips down here sometime?

Carrie said...

I am glad to see you are blogging again. It is fun to see your cute picture! I am excited for you to have a little one. Sometimes I wonder what I did before I had kids. You will be great parents. Hang in there!