Life is good though! Zach just finished up the semester at the U and only has ONE MORE to go!! Wahoo! I'm so proud of him...he was offered an internship at both FOX 13 and KSL. Both are amazing stations and its an honor that they both want him. We decided to go with the KSL one and we couldn't be more excited. It will be a great opportunity for him and will hopefully lead to a good job somewhere once he graduates. (*cross your fingers!*)
I'm doing well...the baby is growing bigger all the time and I'm definitely feeling it! Here is an updated belly pic:
I freaked out when I compared this picture to the last one we took! The last month I've just exploded! :) But it means the baby is growing and healthy so we are grateful. She moves a ton and is getting pretty strong. The reality of having a little person to take care of is starting to set in a little more...I'm excited but nervous at the same time. We don't even have socks yet for the baby!! :) We will get them I'm sure but I just keep thinking of all these things we need for this new little life. We have been working hard on her room too. People keep joking about her coming out a boy but that is not even funny cuz we have worked sooo hard on pink things!! lol Anyway...she will be here before we know it.
In the meantime the next most exciting thing is Christmas! Christmas is my favorite holiday...I just love this time of year. We've been getting a lot of snow lately which means its been colder, I don't like being cold but I do like the snow, it makes it feel more Christmasey! And we are going home to Cali tomorrow for a whole 10 days! I'm so excited I can't even tell you. ALL of my siblings and their families will be there...we are getting so big there aren't even enough beds in my parent's house anymore so they are renting a motor home to park in the driveway for a couple families to sleep in. lol I think its hilarious. I'm so grateful for family. Well thats pretty much it for me right now. I will post some pictures of the baby's room in progress, etc. a little later. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!!
- Amy
2 comments:
I love your blog, I just discovered it. You look so cute pregnant. I like that cool baby count down that you have too. It's cute. Thanks for all your help lately. It's been nice to talk more. Hope you are having a great day!
Post a Comment