I'm sure everyone is wondering how i'm feeling with my sister having a baby girl so soon after our baby angel. On this blog I will just say that it is hard, not as hard as you would think because she is my niece and it is my sister...but its still hard. I wrote more about my feelings regarding that on Alexis' blog.
That aside, I am really happy for my sister. I wish i could be there to see this new little bundle of joy. She is probably the last person to have seen my Alexis that is on the earth today. I already feel a special connection to her. Can't wait to meet you baby Kate! Ashlan and Elli you will be GREAT big sisters. Congrats Stacie and Matt!
5 comments:
You are such a strong woman. I admire you.
She is a doll indeed.
Dear Amy! I love you! Thank you for your words of wisdom! I'm so grateful for hope!
oh I love that name Kate!! It is so cute. Your awesome Amy love ya.
amy
I found your blog on someone else's blog list, and just wanted to say I cried for you today, and will keep your family in our prayers.
Christine
Amy, my heart is aching for you. I wish I could take away your pain. I think there are tender mercies involved. My sister had her baby a few weeks after I miscarried. I did not know how I could love her baby. Heavenly Father made it easy and her baby (now 3) loves me so much. I can't describe the special connection we have, but I bet you will get one of those too. I am glad you have a blog about your angel baby that you can share your feelings. I hated how everyone avoided me and treated me like I was broken. I was so grateful for those people who acknowledged my loss and grief in some way. I pray for you that you might be conforted. Love ya!
Post a Comment