Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Three months...

On April 15th it was three months since we had our angel baby. I feel bad that I didn't go visit her on that day. We went this past Sunday. Three months....time keeps going by...I have bad days and I have good days. Three months....three months...three months....

We miss you baby girl.

Easter was good. Zach and I do baskets for eachother and we made a little basket for Alexis too. We went and visited her and took her basket with a book called "Baby's First Easter", I just like to do things for her that I might do if she is here -- there isn't a lot I can do but there are some things, and we took her these pretty pink tulips. It was a beautiful day. This is a little late but Happy Easter!






Photobucket

4 comments:

love bug momma said...

I don't even know you (was following the blog train) and I'm crying for you. How strong you are. I am so sorry for your loss.

Courtney said...

It's so hard to believe it has been three months since both of our worlds shattered before our eyes.

Stay strong hon!

*hugs*

Dan and Sheila said...

Oh Amy! I am so sorry, I thought that 3 months with my baby Sharyn gone, was some of my hardest days. I hate that this has happened to you and that you will forever be changed by your baby girls loss. It is such a hard time.
I am glad that you got to give Alexis, her very first Easter basket. I also love to do things for Sharyn that I would do for her if she where here. I feel like it is healing and keeps you close to them. I am so glad that I was able to meet you and got to know you better. You are an amazing mother and during this season you should know that Alexis is with you always. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Love you, Sheila

R and R said...

I think the things you do to remember your Alexis are so very sweet and I am sure she sees how much she is loved, even from the other side.