Friday, June 5, 2009

Peace of mind...

I started a site to help out my friend Natalie who also lost a baby like we lost Alexis. She needs our help. I've seen the power the blogging world can have in coming together to help someone, lets do that now! Please go and read about it and to grab the advertising button by clicking the picture below...



And if all of you would be willing to put the button on your blog and tell everyone you know I would really really appreciate it. I really want this to work out for her! Thank you!

4 comments:

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Amy, I'm computer retarded. How do I get the little picture and link on my blog? And I wanted to add your bow link, too. I'll see if Todd can figure it out, but if I don't have it in a couple days I'll need instructions.

Becca S. said...

haha, I was just going to ask for the instructions too. I know how to add linds, but I don't know how to get the button on my blog. Help please?

Me said...

Thanks for sharing their story with me. I hope that everything goes ok this time. I would love to help too, but until I know what is going on with my job I really can't. If I can scrounge a couple extra bucks up though, I'll be sure to give them to you this weekend!

jen said...

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. It's funny how small the world is and how many things complete strangers find in common.
We did suffer an early stillbirth in 2002. I posted about it around February 22 of this year. Even seven years and three kids later, sometimes it still burns intensely. But that's just proof we love just as much.
Looks like I might need to order some of your bows here in the future.
This is the first time I've discovered the gender of our baby, and it feels a little scary, getting this attached this early, when prior experience shows me that every birth is such a miracle and not to be taken for granted before it actually happens. So forgive me if I wait until November. . . .