Julie Williams is an amazing earthly angel and deserves this recognition and so much more! Alexis made her TV debut also! I'm such a proud mommy. :) What a perfect way to celebrate Alexis' 6 month angelversary.
Amy! I saw you commented on facebook about having a blog - hope it's ok I blog-stalked ya. Sorry if I seem like such a distant friend. I think it is absolutely awesome all the things you have become involved with and are acheiving!! I actually went to school w/Brooke Walker, isn't she such a neat gal? And I LOVE that you made the nomination, that is so fantastic. Sorry for the novel - looks like you've had a very eventful summer. I have truly been touched today by the sweetness of your family. *hugs*
Great clip! What a wonderful thing she does! And, I am so glad it was publicized so that more families will know about her in the future, or to think to take pictures if they lose a baby.
I so wish we had taken more pictures; so many regrets!
7 comments:
That is SO cool. I have tears from listening to her talk.
I am so glad that your little Alexis got to show her beutiful face for all of Utah to see! She is so beautiful.
That's soo sweet! Good job on nominating her - that is such a selfless service she is giving.
Wow Amy! Both of you are so amazing- what a great idea for you to share her service to so many people!
Amy you are so sweet to nominate her... that was great.
ps where can i get those amazing ribbons on your blog
Amy! I saw you commented on facebook about having a blog - hope it's ok I blog-stalked ya. Sorry if I seem like such a distant friend. I think it is absolutely awesome all the things you have become involved with and are acheiving!!
I actually went to school w/Brooke Walker, isn't she such a neat gal? And I LOVE that you made the nomination, that is so fantastic.
Sorry for the novel - looks like you've had a very eventful summer. I have truly been touched today by the sweetness of your family.
*hugs*
Great clip! What a wonderful thing she does! And, I am so glad it was publicized so that more families will know about her in the future, or to think to take pictures if they lose a baby.
I so wish we had taken more pictures; so many regrets!
Post a Comment