in honor of Alexis and all babies who are "gone too soon", on Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day, I've created a video that shows how we have tried to remember Alexis these past 9 months (and further back since it starts from when I was about 10 weeks pregnant!) and of how she has touched people's lives. (Not everyone's messages are in here...I apologize but I didn't have a lot of time to put this together but please know that I appreciate EVERY one that has been sent and they mean the world to me. If you haven't sent one you still can!, there is no time limit, whenever you get the chance) And just to warn you...the video is a tad long, but the music is really good! Just three songs long. Not too bad. :)
Without further ado!.... (If the video doesn't show up after a few seconds try refreshing your browser)
And don't forget!... If you do light a candle I would LOVE it if you sent me a picture of it lit, wouldn't it be cool to have a bunch of pictures of all the candles that were lit?! You can email them to amy.chinagal@gmail.com
And to all my angel mommy friends...I'm thinking of you and your sweet angels today! You have blessed my life more than you know, thank you for your support and your example to me. And thank you to EVERYONE who has lifted us up and continued to do so as we continue to walk this path...we are very blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives.
Your video of Alexis is beautiful. What a special angel she is to have such wonderful parents. I loved all the songs, they are just perfect. Thank you to you and Alexis for touching my heart.
I came here from Laurens blog. My friend Katie had the same experience as you in April. It was a blessed and sacred time for me..
Tears and hugs for you! Love your music along with the video.. and appreciate that you let someone like me "peek" into a glimpse of your life with your angel..
Amy, that was so beautiful. You are such strong person. It literally tears my heart out when think about you and what you have to go through. I did have a candle lit tonight, but I didn't even know about the candle thing...inspiration, maybe?? Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you. We love you, and Zach, and Alexis!
hi there. my name is Cori.. i found your blog off of angel babies. we lost our baby Kyndal 3 weeks ago to a cord accident also. i loved the video. we are waiting on pictures and cant wait to share :) check out our blog.. bladesandcoriwhite.blogspot
10 comments:
Your video of Alexis is beautiful. What a special angel she is to have such wonderful parents. I loved all the songs, they are just perfect. Thank you to you and Alexis for touching my heart.
There are no words.
Amy, that was so beautiful.
You amaze me everyday.
I'm grateful to count you among my friends. (HUGS)
i'm in. my candles will be lite. i almost my life and the life of my youngest when i was 8 wks pg with her.
I came here from Laurens blog. My friend Katie had the same experience as you in April. It was a blessed and sacred time for me..
Tears and hugs for you!
Love your music along with the video.. and appreciate that you let someone like me "peek" into a glimpse of your life with your angel..
Amy, that was so beautiful. You are such strong person. It literally tears my heart out when think about you and what you have to go through. I did have a candle lit tonight, but I didn't even know about the candle thing...inspiration, maybe?? Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you. We love you, and Zach, and Alexis!
Absolutely perfect.
We love you.
Beautiful video of your angel. What are the first two songs? I would love to have them for my angel also. Kappy
wow Amy that was wonderful.. great music... You and Zach are such an inspiration to me. You are couragous and strong. You both will be blessed...
That was Amazing... Amy you are amazing.. your little family has really touched my heart. God Bless You Dottie
hi there. my name is Cori.. i found your blog off of angel babies.
we lost our baby Kyndal 3 weeks ago to a cord accident also.
i loved the video. we are waiting on pictures and cant wait to share :)
check out our blog..
bladesandcoriwhite.blogspot
Post a Comment