Sunday, December 27, 2009

Build Your Own Pizza Night

Since Amy hasn't been feeling well (with morning sickness [which should actually just be called "pregnancy sickness" or "first trimester sickness" or "you're-pregnant-and-your-body-is-going-to-make-sure-you-don't-forget-it-24-hours-a-day sickness"]) I've tried to help out by taking dinner into my own hands. Since I don't know how to make a whole lot, we've had to get creative.

One night as I was rummaging through the fridge and cabinets trying to figure out what would taste good together. I came across some Rhodes frozen rolls that I'm pretty sure had been there a while. I was determined to use them and came up with the idea to use them as crusts for our very own personal pizzas! I was impressed with the sharp thinking and set out to get the little crusts ready. Amy came into the kitchen about the time they were ready for toppings. She asked what I was doing and I replied "Surprise, it's build your own pizza night!"

We set to work creating our very own masterpieces. Boy were they good!

The pizzas ready for baking!





Amy with her pizzas!














I cut mine into little bite size slices.






-Zach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zach! I had no idea that you were a blogger! But I am so glad that you guys are so that we can keep in touch. The pizzas looked great! But I must say that your baby girl Alexis was beautiful. The memorial video made both my mom and I cry. Thanks for sharing :)