Thursday, March 11, 2010

More Swag Bucks!!

There are three possible ways to get swagbucks right now!!

Go to their facebook page and read their status right now: http://www.facebook.com/#!/swagbucks?ref=nf

Go to YaySave's facebook page and become a fan and see what awesome treat you can get, its good for all day long!: http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=yaysave&init=quick#!/pages/YaySavecom/194412297408?ref=ts

AND...this blog post gives you a little hint on what to search for and I bet you'll get some bucks! :) http://blog.swagbucks.com/2010/03/some-sweet-new-features.html

2 comments:

Kami said...

I just tried those first two to earn swagbucks and neither of them worked...werid.

Amy said...

Make sure you are a fan...and make sure you copy and paste the code exactly into the code area on the site...not searching for the word, there is an area where you can actually put the code and click "gimee"...its case sensitive so make sure its exactly as it appeared. The YaySave one is good all day...I think the other one won't work anymore.