Oh goodness there is SOOOOO much to write about...I haven't even posted on here that Zach got his first break in the news community! We have moved to Lewiston, ID where Zach will be a reporter and anchor for KLEW!! I will write more later but I really wanted to get a couple videos up for ya all of Zach's very first tv news debut! He did an amazing job especially for his first time. I'm so proud of him and we are both so excited...take a looky....
This one its just him introducing and then the girl takes over the story...
Amy!! We live just over the hill in Moscow. My husband went to high school with the guy in that first report! Yea for Zack on the new job. we are down in Lewiston all the time. give me a call we can get together! 208-351-0132 Brittany
Congrats! Zach did great! Hope you are feeling settled in your new area. Since we don't live to far from each other it would be fun to meet up sometime. Maybe Makayla will have to come visit to make it happen!
That is awesome you guys! Way to go Zach, you do it like a pro...like you've done it for years! We are looking forward to an update on the move, and our new life in the great state of Idaho. Can't wait to hear about your new doctor and get an update on the little one as well :) We miss you guys!
Wow!! That is super! We are so excited for you and this new adventure - enjoy Idaho! Zach, I am sure, will keep doing a great job just like these little clips showed!!
That is so Awesome, way to go Zach! I can't be more happy for you guys. I can't wait to here how things are going for you guys in Idaho and the updates about the new baby. We will miss you lots and lots. Love you!
19 comments:
So cool! He did awesome! Congrats on the job and enjoy Idaho!
Congrats Zach!!! I am so happy for you guys!
Amy!!
We live just over the hill in Moscow. My husband went to high school with the guy in that first report!
Yea for Zack on the new job. we are down in Lewiston all the time. give me a call we can get together! 208-351-0132 Brittany
Yay for Zack!
How exciting! Good Job Zach!
That is so awesome. Gooooo Zach!
That's so exciting. I bet you have been BUSY! I have been wondering why no blog updates lately...but I understand. I am happy for you guys!
"Good evening, I'm Zach Whitney"!!! Love it! That is so awesome! :)
Way to go Zach and Amy! That is awesome to moving forward with your career. Lewiston is a beautiful city. I hope you enjoy it there.
Oh my gosh Amy he is such a natural! Congratulations on the job and new home - you guys deserve it! This made me so happy thanks for posting! :)
Yay!!! Way to go Zach! We all knew you would make it :).
Congrats! Zach did great! Hope you are feeling settled in your new area. Since we don't live to far from each other it would be fun to meet up sometime. Maybe Makayla will have to come visit to make it happen!
That is awesome you guys! Way to go Zach, you do it like a pro...like you've done it for years! We are looking forward to an update on the move, and our new life in the great state of Idaho. Can't wait to hear about your new doctor and get an update on the little one as well :) We miss you guys!
So awesome, Amy! Zach really is great at it! I'm excited to hear all about the last few days....love you!
Wow!! That is super! We are so excited for you and this new adventure - enjoy Idaho! Zach, I am sure, will keep doing a great job just like these little clips showed!!
Go Zack It's your Birthday! :)
That is so Awesome, way to go Zach! I can't be more happy for you guys. I can't wait to here how things are going for you guys in Idaho and the updates about the new baby. We will miss you lots and lots. Love you!
How cool is that?! He looks so professional! He does a great job! So excited for you guys and this opportunity AND baby #2!!! Yay!!!
I have a cute picture of our angel babies on my blog...
http://rylieandchris.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment