Monday, August 30, 2010

Our 3 month old

Addi turned 3 months old yesterday! Not much has changed from my last post except that she has decided she only takes cat naps...30 minutes at the most then she wakes up! Little stinker. :) But you can't be mad at her...she is just too darn cute...

Don't you agree?


And now, a story....



16 comments:

jefferies said...

Haha! SOOO cute! I love your bedding too.

Makayla said...

She's super cute Amy. Love the cartoon conversation!

Rylie said...

I can't get over how beautiful she is!! I just lover her eyes!!! Cute story!

Erin said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever!!! Loved the story too! So cute!

Carrie said...

The story makes those pictures even cuter than they already are. You are such a great mommy! Keep up the good work!

Michelle said...

She is too cute. Loved the little story. We nned to get your new address so we can send you a wedding announcement. Hope you are doing well.
Love, Aunt Michelle

Brittanie said...

that story was great!! Erin had many such conversations with a giraffe (I admit, I love them. We have a lot, lol)

She's so cute! lol

Eldredge's said...

She is sooo adorable!

Our Family said...

She is beautiful. Loved the conversation.

Gruwells said...

OK Amy, she is looking older! She looks more grown up in that top picture! She's so beautiful.....

Melissa and Lance Atkins said...

Wow. I do agree. I can't stop staring at her, she's so cute.

Lauren said...

Prettiest baby ever!!! Love the story. He he.. very clever!!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Amy! She is so adorable! Adorable doesn't even cut it, she's pretty, cute, perfect...I could go on and on. Really, good job guys! Keep making pretty babies!

Kami said...

She is a doll!!!!

Dan and Sheila said...

She is so dang CUTE!!!

Sue said...

Oh, I know that story is goin' on a scrapbook page! Addi is such a darling little girl and it's great to see that you guys are doing so well.