We are eternally grateful to Julie Williams for making this video for us! It is a priceless treasure. I can't tell you how many times I've watched it so far. Please take a few minutes and watch the story of our sweet Alexis. She is truly our little angel.
5 comments:
That is soo beautiful! I'm glad you were able to have a professional photographer capture those memories for you. She is such a beautiful baby. I hope everything is going okay with your recovery. I better wipe the tears out of my eyes - the visiting teachers will be here in a minute. Love you!
The video is beautiful. Alexis was obvously a choice spirit and such a lucky one to have you and Zach as parents forever. I dreamed about you last night. We were at EFY and we were visiting. I love you and our prayers continue to go out to you. Hang in there!
I know you have no idea who I am, but I'm Joy and Todd's friend. She told me about you and your video so I moseyed on over to check it out, and I'm touched! You are such an example of strength and the Gospel! Through you, your little Alexis has changed the world and you're touching more lives than you know. Thank you!
Amy, I just wanted to say again how sorry I am for your loss. Alexis is beautiful. The video is priceless. I'm sorry about your things that were thrown out at the funeral home. I know I don't really even know you, but I have been thinking about your family a lot and will continue to pray for you. Susan (RubySass)
Hey Zach & Amy-
My name is Chris Martin, you guys left a comment on our blog rylieandchris.blogspot.com Your baby Alexis is beautiful. I know her and our little Preslie are playing with each other up in heaven and wishing they could be down here with us. If there is anything we can do for you guys please let us know. You are in our prayers and just keep being there for each other during this hard time.
Chris Martin
chrismartin13@hotmail.com
801-318-5336
Post a Comment