
Yay for DSLRs! I've always wanted to get into photography but the cameras are pretty expensive but since I've gotten into digital scrapbooking I've wanted to get one of these really bad. Well thanks to Julie, the photographer who took Alexis' pictures, I bought the above camera from one of her photography friends for a super good price! Now let the learning begin...anybody want to give me lessons? Now for the really cool thing...
I am so grateful for some digital scrapbook designer friends that made this beautiful kit in honor of our sweet Alexis! With the kit you get badge album, brag book and 12x12 quickpages! All of the proceeds will go to Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep. Words cannot express my gratitude to this company for the memories they have given us. They deserve every penny! Thank you Leslie, Megan and Jeni! Go here to see more details and get this bundle.


6 comments:
Amy, I have a friend who got this off her friends blog. They are additional words someone wrote to I Am A Child of God. Maybe you have already read them but when I read them I thought of you and Zach. I think it is very sweet...
I am a child of God and He has called me home.
My earthly journey's through but still, I do not walk alone.
He leads me, guides me, walks beside me, helps me find the way.
He welcomed me with open arms. I live with Him today.
I am a child of God and I have gone ahead.
My earthly life was brief but oh, such peace and love you gave.
You loved me, held me, stood beside me and though I cannot stay,
You gave me much to help me and I live with Him today.
I am a child of God and I will wait for you.
Celestial glory shall be ours, if you can but endure.
I'll lead you, guide you, walk beside you, help you find the way.
I'll welcome you with open arms one bright Celestial day.
Oh my goodness that is so beautiful and so sweet of them to create this in honor of sweet Alexis.
Love the new camera too.
What a sweet tribute to your Alexis!
That is so great that the proceeds are going to NILMDTS. They are a blessing and give so much to the families of our little Angels!
Amy your so cute! I love that you got a camera how fun is that!! I also love that you are doing things for NILMDTS your Amazing. I am so excited for your new camera that is going to be so much fun!
Congrats on the new camera, Amy! That's so fun! One day I'll be able to join in with you. :) I've been thinking of you tonight as I've been listening to Hilary Weeks' new CD.... I'll call tomorrow. Love you!
No way, a new camera? How great and what a neat way to remember and honor Alexis, I hope you get to take pictures someday of other sweet angel babies. And I love the kit I think it is just beautiful, if I new how or had the digital stuff I would for sure get it.
Post a Comment