Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fool's Day...

I'm usually a big fan of underdog holidays... but I've just never had the knack for April Fool's Day. I think it all stems back to my youth when I would get in trouble for the pranks I played... I remember one April Fool's Day circa 1990 when I did a kind deed by making my older brother a tuna sandwich... only this tuna sandwich was loaded with salt. When my mom found out she made ME eat it and apologize, so much for April Fool's Day.

I should have expected a prank to be played on me yesterday. Two of my co-workers are big pranksters. When I got into the office, I noticed my chair was adjusted differently and that should have been a red flag, but it just didn't register that the date was April 1st. I logged into my computer and continued typing along... then one of the keys stuck. As I looked down to investigate, I noticed the "D" was actually an "F." Then I noticed an "O" there the "H" should be. I KNEW someone had been in my office at that point. There is a window between my office and the two I supervise. I looked over and they were both cracking up. I began plucking the keys off so I could put them back and didn't even realize what they said...


Eric and Dallin think they're so funny...


-Zach (I don't have a cute little flower signature like Amy does)

2 comments:

Cami said...

That is really funny! I'm trying to keep my boys from knowing about April Fools Day for as long as possible!

Cami said...

Oh, and I was reading the previous entry and it said that there is an opening in Fresno--as in Fresno, CA?