I remember that first Mother's Day...Cora's due date. It hurt SO much. I hope, that like me, the Lord takes you in His arms and helps you through. Even though you can't hold her, you are still a mother, and that's something to be celebrated.
Happy Mothers Day Amy! It truely touches my heart to read your blog and all the wonderful things you feel for Alexis your daughter. You are an example to me.
2 comments:
I remember that first Mother's Day...Cora's due date. It hurt SO much. I hope, that like me, the Lord takes you in His arms and helps you through. Even though you can't hold her, you are still a mother, and that's something to be celebrated.
Happy Mothers Day Amy! It truely touches my heart to read your blog and all the wonderful things you feel for Alexis your daughter. You are an example to me.
Love,
Nicole Jones
Post a Comment