Monday, January 4, 2010

The Belly and other news!

So I'm starting to show a little...I felt like I was showing right away, but that was probably bloating cuz it would come and go. But now that belly is popping! It is my second baby so I'm not surprised to be showing a lot earlier than I did with Alexis...

(I know I slouch, I was trying to stand up straight!)

In other news, if you are into Digital Scrapbooking (which I totally am!) you should check out the Digi Olympics going on at Digital Scrapbook Memories. Go to that link and help "Pass the Torch" to get the word out and let the games begin! :)



10 comments:

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

What a cute belly! I'm excited for you!

Thanks for posting the link!

Kami said...

Well I just read yesterday that our babies should be doubling in size so get ready for a growth spurt! Cute little belly!

Jamie Hamblin said...

You're bringin' sexy back in those pj's!

Why are pregnant women so cute?

Courtney said...

Cuteness!

Darlene said...

Amy, cute belly! Very exciting!!

Brittanie said...

You're so cute!!! It sort of makes me miss my belly.

Anonymous said...

You really are adorable! I'm so excited for you!! You'll look great at the retreat!! Congrats!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

My belly was never that cute...lookin good girl! say hi to Zach for us. we miss you.

Unknown said...

You look amazing! I couldn't believe it when I read your blog and found out how close our kids will be in age!! I'm so excited. We are finding out what we are having, but not for about four more weeks. I really don't care which way it goes...a boy would be nice since Zack will be so close in age, but a girl would be nice since it's different. I'm SO excited for you guys and can't wait for our kiddos to meet in 5 (for you) and 6 (for me) months! We will have to plan a trip to Utah or wherever you guys are at the time.
-joy

Brett, Kourtney, and Kate said...

AMY!! We are pregnancy twins! I love it! I love the belly. I am getting fatter everywhere, but I don't have a good belly to show for it, which is sad because now it just looks like I had some pretty intense holiday weeks... :) But I am so happy for you and very excited that our babies can be friends! Thanks for all the pics and videos of Alexis as well. She is beautiful. I'm so glad families are eternal. Love you.