We love you Amy and we are so sorry for your loss. You baby girl was perfect and she is smiling down on you so happy that you are her mom and Dad. You are in our prayers today!
Amy I don't know you but your story has had me crying for an hour. I've experienced loss but not at that magnitude. I'm so happy that you and your husband have a trust in the Lord.
I do happen to know the woman who sang the second song on your video. She recorded it after she was in the same situation as you. It helps me to realize my trials are small. Thank you for your example.
6 comments:
Amy...I've been watching my calendar, knowing today is her birth day! I remember!
I hope today has many sweet moments for you and your husband.
Happy Birthday Alexis!!
- Jennifer
I wish today could have been all that you dreamed.
Happy birthday sweet Alexis. Be close to your mommy and daddy today!
Thinking of you and Zach today, Amy. Alexis is beautiful and I'm sure is getting her baby sister ready to be a part of your family. xoxoxo
We love you Amy and we are so sorry for your loss. You baby girl was perfect and she is smiling down on you so happy that you are her mom and Dad. You are in our prayers today!
Happy Birthday Alexis! Thinking of you today Amy. ((HUGS))
Amy I don't know you but your story has had me crying for an hour. I've experienced loss but not at that magnitude. I'm so happy that you and your husband have a trust in the Lord.
I do happen to know the woman who sang the second song on your video. She recorded it after she was in the same situation as you. It helps me to realize my trials are small. Thank you for your example.
Post a Comment