Saturday, February 27, 2010

Been a while...

I feel like its been a while since I've actually updated on here. I don't really have a good excuse...things have just been weighing heavily on me and I've just been trying to keep my head above water.

So lets see....a couple highlights from the last few weeks...I turned the big 2-5! I know to most of you thats not very old...and its not...but time sure does fly from the days where the hardest thing in life was the ACTs and your mom was always there to take care of you. Don't get me wrong...life is overall good, but I do miss my mom being there to make meals and take care of me when I'm sick. However, with the more acute, hard things comes a better and deeper appreciation for life and joy. And to be honest I NEVER, EVER want to go back to high school...I hated high school.

I love the stage of life I'm in. I am more than grateful to be married to the most wonderful man ever and be pregnant with our second little baby! Speaking of our little peanut...she is doing great and growing bigger and bigger as is evidenced by my protruding belly...and her stronger, more insistent kicks!! :) I love her little kicks. We just had our targeted ultrasound last week and got some great pictures of our princess. One thing that really stuck out to us was her thighs, they are huge! lol We've decided she is going to be a soccer player like her mom. I can't wait for her to get here! Here are some pictures since thats what everyone wants to see in posts anyway right?!



Isn't she a cutie?!


We sure love this little girl! As I get bigger I know I will get more anxious, so I would really appreciate everyone's continued prayers.

7 comments:

Brittanie said...

She's beautiful!!! Love it. Thoughts and prayers for you. And if you ever just need to vent at someone who's been there, let me know. (hugs)

Courtney said...

She is a beauty. Thank you for sharing her pictures with us and of course you all will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!

*hugs*

Dan and Sheila said...

Amy she is beautiful! what a great birthday present, to see your newest baby girl. we love you Amy and you are in our prayers.

jefferies said...

Sweet baby pics!! Aw...How nice to feel those kicks! I can't wait until I feel them more often.
And...I didn't know you were a soccer player! Me too! We keep finding more things in common...

Mariesa M. said...

Aww how cute!!!

April said...

she is beautiful!!!! I am so glad things are going well!!! Can't wait to see her.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy,

Do you have an induction date scheduled yet?

You're in our prayers!