Saturday, May 29, 2010

Introducing...

our perfect princess Addilyn!! Here are some pictures cuz thats all you care about right? But first some stats:

Born at 1:18pm on May 29th
6 lbs even, 18.5 inches
Perfectly perfect in every way! We could not be more excited, grateful and overjoyed!

"...there can be nothing so exquisite and sweet as was my joy."







24 comments:

Brett, Kourtney, and Kate said...

She's perfect! Congrats Amy and Zach! We love you!

Kami said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you both and glad everything went smoothly! She is beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Yeah!!!

I'm so glad she arrived safe and sound. You both look so happy and it's neat to see pictures of you both beaming!

- Jennifer

A womb for rent said...

Congrats Mommy and Daddy! Those smiles give me chills... Alexis has got to so proud! She is beautiful!!! XOXOXOXO

Rylie said...

Congrats to you guys! We are so happy for you. She is just beautiful! Enjoy every minute!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness...she is SO PRECIOUS!!! Congrats!! I am so happy for you!!!

Brittany said...

She is wonderful!! I am so excited for you!

Courtney said...

Oh she is just beyond beautiful and perfect in every way.

So happy for you my friend.

Gruwells said...

We've been shedding tears of joy! Can't wait to cuddle her and kiss those cheeks! We love you so much.....

April said...

Amy she is absolutely beautiful I can't get over her cheeks!!!! I am just so happy for you guys. Truly a miracle these sweet little babies. Can't wait to hear all about it and see her grow up.

R and R said...

We couldn't be happier for each of you! ConGrATuLaTiOnS!!!!

Cami said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you and she is adorable!

Adam & Richelle said...

I was so excited to see this post (I know it can be a chore sometimes to take the time to put something up, especially when you have so much you could be doing like holding your sweet little baby, so THANK YOU!) I just had to leave a little not and tell you two that she is BEAUTIFUL and CONGRATULATIONS (from both of us)!

Love you guys!

Wiseguys said...

YAY! She's beautiful. I love that name, too! Congrats!

Our Family said...

Congratulations. She is beautiful and sweet. So glad for you and your family. Kappy

Jason & Kelli West said...

Oh Amy!!! She is precious!! I am soooooo sooooo happy for your new addition! LOVE the name!! Glad she is here safe and sound and that you are doing good. You look fantastic for just having a baby!! Hope your getting some sleep!!

Natalie said...

Seriously Amy, she is so beautiful! I am so excited for you and the upcoming moments you guys will share with her! Keep the pictures coming, and I can't wait to hear all about the day you met her, her first little cry and all the other precious moments you shared with her...but I'll wait to call for a few more days :) Love you!

Kim said...

So happy for you Amy!! She is perfect. Good luck with everything!!

Jackson Family said...

So happy for you Amy & Zach! Congratulations! Give lots of hugs and kisses from your Jackson relatives!
Love, Becky & family

Nicole said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you!

Maines said...

Amy!!

Congratulations! I was so excited to see this post. I am SO glad she made it safely. She is beautiful! I am so happy for you!!

Lauren said...

YAY! CONGRATS!!! I'm so glad all is well! :)

Dan and Sheila said...

Amy! I am so so very happy for you. I can't believe she is finely here. I love the pictures of you holding your new little one. I know that Alexis is so happy for her mommy, daddy and beautiful baby sister. I can't wait to here all about it and how you felt holding her for the very first time. I know it was amazing. Love you guys and can't wait to see more pics. :)

~Emily~ said...

Amy! Of course you are already aware, but she is SUPER SUPER CUTE!!! A million times congrats, hun. SO happy for you guys ~ hope everything is going so great :)