We've have had lots of requests for more pictures of our sweet Addi...and I am more than happy to oblige! :) I'll have more to come soon...her newborn photo shoot is tomorrow!

Loungin' under the warm lights shortly after birth

Getting measured

Our little peanut weighing in at 6 pounds even!

Addi's first bath and a very happy Daddy helping while Mommy takes the pictures

She didn't cry at all during the bath...she was REALLY mellow her first day of life

Lotion time!

She is really strong and has a great grip and is so alert sometimes!

Daddy learning the diaper ropes

One of our nurses Kim, she helped me the very first time I went in for an NST and was able to be my labor nurse too...she has become a good friend and it was so fun to have her there for Addi's entrance!

Just too darn cute!

Coming home!

Showing Addi her room for the first time

Daddy and his little girl

Photo shoot! :)

17 comments:
She's so beautiful!... and so very tiny! I can't get over her little, tiny hands and fingers. So darling!! I hope you're having a wonderful, relaxing time cuddling little Addi. We can't wait to meet her!
she is so cute!
Soooo cute!!! Can't wait to see even more pictures. Can you ever have enough? Congrats!
Squee!!! So cute! Can't wait to see her photo shoot pictures!
She is so cute! I'm so glad you posted more pictures...I felt rude asking you to so I'm happy someone else did it for me! Addie is so perfect!
She is perfect, Congrats! I bet her big sister Alexis must be so proud. And Addi will always be watched over by her. I don't evan know you, but I was brought to tears just looking at your happiness. You guys deserve it. Good Luck and enjoy every second with her because they grow so fast.
Gorgeous!! She is beautiful. Congrats again!
ahhh I'm so in love with her. She is absolutely beautiful. Cute room! So glad all went well.
she is adorable. congrats again and I hope you're all feeling well.
I can't believe I missed this!!! Congratulations honey, she is just so beautiful. I love the smiles oh your faces. Be gentle on yourself the coming weeks and months as you discover the joy and grief of being a mother to Addi and realizing what you lost with Lexi. I was so angry at myself for not "just enjoying" Erin, but anything and everything you feel is natural.
Babies bring such joy and healing to your heart. ((hugs)) And she is just breathtaking.
Ohh soo precious!!
beautiful and sweet. Thanks for sharing. Kappy
Ah Amy! She's absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad everything worked out perfectly!
(I'm so jealous...but I think you know the feeling!)
I'm very happy for you.
She's gorgeous Amy, I'm so happy for you!!! CONGRATS!!
Amy CONGRATULATIONS .. she is beautiful and you both look so happy . Good luck in your new place .
Amy & Zach, Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear your wonderful news! Addi is darling, just a perfectly round little face, you'd think she was a C-section. And a huge congrats on the anchor job! I'm a little behind on the news, haven't been facebooking lately. Wow, an ANCHOR job, that rocks! The video clips look great.
So happy for you guys and can't wait to see more pictures!
COngratulations!!! What a sweet thing. We are so excited for your little family. Lots of love.
Post a Comment