She was having a hard time settling down last night so Zach took her back to our room for it to be dark and quiet but he never came back...I was working on some blog designs so it was probably a few hours later I go back there and this is what I found...
Isn't that the cutest picture ever?! I just think its so adorable how she is curled up on her side with her little hand on him...Addi sure loves her Daddy!
6 comments:
So cute! I love the new pics in your header and your new blog design!
Aw! Cutest picture ever and cutest blog design. :)
I'm so happy for you Amy! I'm so glad that everything is going great. To be honest I'm so nervous for our little guy to come into this world. I have faith, but I'm still nervous!
She's so sweet. I love the little teeny ones. Madi was teeny and stayed teeny for a while. Jax was a big fatty pretty much from day one! Enjoy the itty bitty!
Amy, I am so so happy for you and Zach. Addi is beautiful!
I also love those sleeping pics with daddy. It is some of my most favorite pictures. I love the little teeny babies also and it was hard to see Ambree getting bigger but as she grows I find that it is so much fun to see her learning and fascinated with her world around her. Her little giggle melt my heart and I find that as she gets bigger I don't miss her being little any more, I love her now just the way she is.
I can't wait to see your Addi grow! She is darling!
Love you guys
Oh my goodness your little bubs is GORGEOUS! I love all the things you have sewn for her, fabulous! I just wanted to make sure your leggings Q got answered. If you click on "children's" and then "tights" then "kids Microfiber footless tights" that is where I found them :) The size 6-12 month totally fit Abby when she was four months like leggings and still fit great now. I got the Pastel Mint color along with others and LOVE it. They can be kind odd on shipping though so keep track when you order :) Have a blissful time with your gorgeous little girl! Thank you!
Kell
Post a Comment