
All three of us waiting for the fireworks. We had a busy day with church, an amazing BBQ with some friends of ours and then straight to the field.
Addi in her patriotic dress and of course home made bow.
Addi with Grandpa Joe, who came to visit us over the weekend. (Notice she is wearing a different bow. She spit up all over her dress, so we changed her into the spare outfit, and of course mommy had packed a matching home made bow. I mean really, what outfit is complete without a bow?)

Addi in her patriotic shirt from Grammy!

One month old! I love this picture. I picked out that giraffe for her. She doesn't quite know what to think about it all.

"Mommy... can we take a break from pictures?"
-Zach
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Addi is adorable! I love the 4th of july outfits! Soo happy for you guys!
She is just a doll! I love the adorable dress and of course the outfit isn't complete without the bow!
Not to dog the bows, the the bow in the last picture kind of looks like one of those doctor's reflector thingys. Well, at least she would make a super cute doctor :)
Love love Love her dress and outfit for the fourth! You are so talented!
Post a Comment