Miss Addi is growing! When we are here with her every day its hard to tell if she is getting bigger cuz its so gradual but this picture shows that she definetly is!

Same outfit...different days (and yes I added that ribbon flower to cover up the somewhat cheesy embroidery on front...I'm weird like that) You can see how the pants are shorter and tighter around her belly in the picture on the right. And yesterday we confirmed it...our princess is now 7 lbs. 14 oz!! I'm not sure how I feel about her getting bigger....time just goes by so fast!

3 comments:
AW! She is a doll!! :)
I am pretty sure that is the outfit we gave her. I think she look adorable in it. sorry if you think it is cheesy. It will be nice to meet her for the blessing!!
She is so precious!
Post a Comment