Monday, December 28, 2009

Baby's Heartbeat

Zach and I bought a fetal doppler a while back, when I was about 9 or 10 weeks. You couldn't find the heartbeat when I was that far along but now you can and its so fun to be able to hear the baby's heartbeat any time we want! :) Take a listen to our little peanut (and the little bear just makes it even more cute!):



4 comments:

Lauren said...

Very cool!! Love the pink bear. And the video you sent on MSN the other day. Gotta love technology!

Dan and Sheila said...

Amy I am so so so happy for you! I love hearing the baby's heart beat, it is so perfect. I am glad your Christmas was great and that you are doing well. I have not been able to keep up on the blog world lately and so today was my first day in awhile to see your blog and so I just found you were having a baby girl, YES! I am so dang happy for you and Alexis's new baby sister. I what a great Christmas present. Love you and can't wait to get to know this new little gal. Your in our prayers.

jefferies said...

that's awesome! I want one of those. Where did you get it?

Natalie said...

That is so awesome! A great investment :) There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a babies heartbeat...