Friday, January 29, 2010

Save some money!

So I had Studio 5 on yesterday and they had a section on using coupons and saving money. This girl Melea has a site where she posts awesome deals and tips to save money. Here is the video from the show:



I'm really wanting to get into this because we could definitely afford to save some money! (no pun intended) :) Anyway, one of the things she talks about is SwagBucks. Its this awesome search engine site that combines searches from Google and Ask.com and by using them you earn "Swag Bucks" and you only need 45 swag bucks to get a $5 gift card to Amazon. They have all kinds of rewards you can use the swag bucks on too. There are other ways to earn swag bucks too, by shopping, etc. too but you don't have to do those things, just use them as your search engine! Melea talks about how some of her friends paid for their whole Christmas with the savings they made. Not too shabby! Anyway...if you want to get in on this sweet deal click here. And it helps me a little too, cuz you get Swag Bucks for referrals too! :) You can click on the button on the sidebar too to get started.

Let the savings BEGIN!!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Just a funny side note, Melea's hubby and my hubby have been friends forever. I have been following her since she started and she posts some awesome deals! I haven't done the swagbucks yet... I guess I didn't look into it too much until you said something.

Mariesa M. said...

I just signed up with Swagbucks last week but I can't figure out how to get points. It has something to do with searching the internet from their toolbar, but that's all I can figure out. I need to spend some more time on it. If you have any tips on how to get points, let me know.