For those who don't know, I am really big into digital scrapbooking. I've been in somewhat of a rut lately but I've finally come out of it and started scrapping again. It really is therapeutic for me to do pages of the baby, etc. Here are some pages I've done recently (click on the picture for a bigger view):
Amy...awesome! I need to start doing a digital book...how much does it cost? I too did a scrapbook of all of our pictures of Branson's time with us and our pregnancy. It was very healing, and I love to show it off to people who stop by. Hope you are doing okay. I love you and think of you often
I love these Amy. I just love the whole idea of digital scrapbooking. I finally uploaded pictures of the boys today. Another part of the healing process. We have family in other states that really want to see them.
oh I love it!!! I have a friend trying to get me into digital scrapbooking. I think now after seeing your pages I would love to start!! Your room also looks AMAZING. I love it!! I'm sure Alexis loves it!!
Hi Amy, thank you for commenting on my blogs. I love hearing from mothers like me. Oh what a beautiful little girl, i am so sorry and oh not that long ago. Please know your in my prayers. And the same to you vent, cry whatever through emails or blogs if you want. I love all this support. Thank you. tamaw@msn.com
Thank you for your comment on our blog. Your Alexis is beautiful. I hope you are doing okay. I know these early days are the hardest . . . please know there are people out here praying for your family.
I too am sorry for your loss. Thanks for your sweet comment. No mother should ever have to loose a child, no matter the age. My sympathies to you and your family. Time does heal a little. Love, Nicole - Mia's mom ^i^
WOW! Amy your story has completely touched my heart. I take life so for granted sometimes. You helped me tonight, I haven't felt the spirit in a log time and I appreciate you sharing your story. My name is Ashley Hansen. I had a baby girl a little over 7 months ago. I cannot even begin to imagine what you went through and im sure continue to go through. A bond between a mother and a child begins way before birth. Thanks you for having the strength to share your story with strangers. That video is priceless. Thanks again... You will be in my prayers.
Amy, these are darling pages! I love them! I wish I had the creative talent and inspiration you do. Maybe one of these days. I've been thinking about you this weekend and hope all is well. I'll give you a call tomorrow so we can cathc up. Love you lots!
I love the diamonds you did in her room. It just breaks my heart that we were all prepared for our little ones. Who other than our angels would give up such cute things? I love the way you did those pages, you have a great talent for them. Talk to you soon!
9 comments:
Amy...awesome! I need to start doing a digital book...how much does it cost?
I too did a scrapbook of all of our pictures of Branson's time with us and our pregnancy. It was very healing, and I love to show it off to people who stop by.
Hope you are doing okay. I love you and think of you often
I love these Amy. I just love the whole idea of digital scrapbooking. I finally uploaded pictures of the boys today. Another part of the healing process. We have family in other states that really want to see them.
You did a beautiful job with these.
Hope you are doing well.
*hugs*
oh I love it!!! I have a friend trying to get me into digital scrapbooking. I think now after seeing your pages I would love to start!! Your room also looks AMAZING. I love it!! I'm sure Alexis loves it!!
Hi Amy, thank you for commenting on my blogs. I love hearing from mothers like me. Oh what a beautiful little girl, i am so sorry and oh not that long ago. Please know your in my prayers. And the same to you vent, cry whatever through emails or blogs if you want. I love all this support. Thank you. tamaw@msn.com
Thank you for your comment on our blog. Your Alexis is beautiful. I hope you are doing okay. I know these early days are the hardest . . . please know there are people out here praying for your family.
I too am sorry for your loss. Thanks for your sweet comment. No mother should ever have to loose a child, no matter the age. My sympathies to you and your family. Time does heal a little. Love, Nicole - Mia's mom ^i^
WOW! Amy your story has completely touched my heart. I take life so for granted sometimes. You helped me tonight, I haven't felt the spirit in a log time and I appreciate you sharing your story. My name is Ashley Hansen. I had a baby girl a little over 7 months ago. I cannot even begin to imagine what you went through and im sure continue to go through. A bond between a mother and a child begins way before birth. Thanks you for having the strength to share your story with strangers. That video is priceless. Thanks again... You will be in my prayers.
Ashley
Amy, these are darling pages! I love them! I wish I had the creative talent and inspiration you do. Maybe one of these days. I've been thinking about you this weekend and hope all is well. I'll give you a call tomorrow so we can cathc up. Love you lots!
I love the diamonds you did in her room. It just breaks my heart that we were all prepared for our little ones. Who other than our angels would give up such cute things? I love the way you did those pages, you have a great talent for them. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment