Zach is interning at KSL and he has really been loving it. Below is a video of a story he wrote that they aired on TV (he has had multiple ones aired)!!! I'm sooo proud of him!
Hello there, my name is Courtney. I found your site through a fellow angel mommy. My husband and I just lost our twin boys on 1.31.09 they were only 22 weeks gestation I had to deliver due to severe HELLP syndrome. I have read your story and have seen the beautiful pictures of your daughter and I am just trying to connect with other parents who have lost children and I really hope that I can get to know you better.
3 comments:
cool! Congrats Zach!
Wow, Zach did that? it's great! Does he interview or do the filming only? nice job.
Hello there, my name is Courtney. I found your site through a fellow angel mommy. My husband and I just lost our twin boys on 1.31.09 they were only 22 weeks gestation I had to deliver due to severe HELLP syndrome. I have read your story and have seen the beautiful pictures of your daughter and I am just trying to connect with other parents who have lost children and I really hope that I can get to know you better.
Take care,
Courtney
Post a Comment