My niece is a contestant in this model search thing that benefits Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep. This is an organization that has volunteer professional photographers that come to the hospital and take pictures for those that will not be able to leave the hospital with their babies (still born, babies that pass away shortly after birth, etc.). A photographer with this organization came and took our pictures and words cannot express how grateful we are for them!! So..how can you help? Vote for my niece! Each vote is $1. Only $1!! Thats not very much but if everyone voted once or twice (only $1 or $2) it will add up! All the money goes to this amazing organization. Go to this link to vote for my niece (isn't she adorable?!):
http://www.sandypucvotes.com/pickpic/gallery/image.php?id=413You can go to this link to learn more about Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep:
http://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/
4 comments:
Words cannot express how much I wish I had known about NILMDTS when I delivered Cora, AND that there had been a photographer in my area. I'm so glad you have such beautiful pictures. And if I had any money I'd vote for your niece. How long will the contest be going? If it's still running when Husband gets paid, I'll probably vote a few times.
Headed there to vote right now...this is only one of the small things we can do to thank the beautiful women who perform this incredible act of service and love for families like ours. I often find myself looking at my pictures and wishing I could do more to thank them...so this will be one way I can do that! Thanks for letting us know about it!
Hope you're having a good day...
hi, i voted! your niece is a DOLL!
i know you don't know me but i follow your blog. i feel for you so much amy. you're so strong and your pictures of your little sweetie alexis are beautiful. she was perfect and gorgeous in every way.
Amy,
You don't know me, but your sister Jenny is my visiting teacher and she told me of our loss. I'm so very sorry. Your sweet Alexis is so precious! What a gorgeous girl! Her photos are all so beautiful. A friend of mine lost her baby last summer and has kept a wonderful blog through her grieving process--if interested you can find it at: www.adailyscoop.blogspot.com
May God bless you and your family.
Amber Heinrich
Post a Comment