Friday, February 27, 2009

Alexis' Blog

I decided to start another blog dedicated to Alexis where I can write down all my thoughts and feelings about this experience. Of course we will talk about her all the time on this blog but this way I don't have to worry about sounding too sad or upset on this one and hopefully it can be a place where others who have gone through or will go through something like this can find hope and strength and know that they are not alone. I know its helped me a ton to connect with others that have gone through similar things like this. I'm going to test this out and see if I like it...if not I'll just stick with the one blog. We'll see. Anyway, so feel free to visit and comment on this blog and on Alexis' blog! Here is a link: Bloom Where You Are Planted


Photobucket

7 comments:

Mariesa M. said...

That is such a beautiful blog in memory of Alexis. I was wondering about her name. Is it a combination of your moms names? Just curious.

Scott and Amy said...

I love the new blog. It is really cute!! thanks for the comment on my blog and the advise!! I would love for you to send me some sites that you like for digital scrap booking. I love seeing all of the scrapbooking you do. I havn't done any scrap booking of Joseph and I really want to but I'm not good at it. so maybe i'll be better with the digital stuff!!! Thanks Amy. I think its awesome we have the same name :)

Scott and Amy said...

i forgot to give you my email address its agneiting123@gmail.com :) thanks amy

Scott and Amy said...

I love that site!! thank you so much Amy that is just what I was looking for!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, this is Stephanie Grimm from the freshman ward. I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog...your status on facebook led me to look at your profile and I found your blog...I love blogging :) I just wanted to tell you how very sorry I am for your loss. I can't even begin to understand what you must be feeling. I know we never really hung out or anything, but I always thought you were a really sweet girl. And seriously, if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I looked at Alexis' blog, too (again, I hope you don't mind, let me know if you'd rather I didn't), and it's beautiful, as is she. Good luck with things, and again, don't hesitate to ask if you need something.

Darlene said...

It's been a long while since I have seen you Amy. I still have special memories of you and Makayla singing at my wedding. Makayla has always been good about keeping me updated on how you were doing since then. I'm so glad you both got to be such close friends during high school. I have always felt she was really blessed to have a special friend like you. I often look at your blogs. I'm so sorry your angel had to leave so soon. She is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing your special memories. I think of you often Amy and hope you are doing okay. Remember to keep singing. You have a beautiful voice.

Wiseguys said...

Dear Amy,

I feel bad that I haven't written to you yet. I've been looking at your blog and thinking of you often, but I just haven't had the words to tell you how sorry we are for your loss. We think of you often and pray for you. Your little girl is beautiful.

Sarah