June 2006 EFY counselors...where we met! Zach totally surprised me by kissing me in the picture below. That is genuine surprise on my face! So glad one of our EFY kids caught it on camera!
in a fortune cookie and wrote "Will you marry me?"
on the little fortune slip. This is kinda a funny picture
of us both but its the only one we have right after
he proposed!

February 2, 2007
Husband and Wife for time and all eternity!
Halloween 2007
The Pimp and The Princess

February 2, 2008
One Year Anniversary at The Melting Pot

March 2008
Moving to our new townhome


February 2, 2007Husband and Wife for time and all eternity!
Halloween 2007
The Pimp and The Princess

February 2, 2008
One Year Anniversary at The Melting Pot

March 2008
Moving to our new townhome
April 2008 - Argentina Trip

May 2008 at Zach's brother's wedding
We had just found out that morning that
we were pregnant!!

Christmas 2008 - Ice Skating
You can't really tell but I'm huge here!

January 2009 - Our eternal family picture

May 2008 at Zach's brother's wedding
We had just found out that morning that
we were pregnant!!
Christmas 2008 - Ice Skating
You can't really tell but I'm huge here!

January 2009 - Our eternal family picture
If you've made it this far congratulations! :) There is much more to our story and journey of course but you get the idea. We've had happy times and sad times. Right now we are going through the hardest time we have ever been through. We are grateful for the knowledge of eternal families, for our marriage in the temple that seals us together forever and to be together now to strengthen and lift each other.

9 comments:
Yay! Happy Anniversary!
Happy 2nd Anniversary to you!! :)
Sis. Mercado
Happy 2nd Anniversary to you!! :)
Sis. Mercado
Happy Anniversary! I know what you mean about the bittersweetness though. On my first anniversary, my husband and I spread our Cora's ashes in a small memorial service. But isn't the hope of the gospel wonderful? As much as we miss our beautiful angel daughters, they aren't really gone, and it really will be a small moment (as LONG as a lifetime seems to be right now).
(hugs)
My thoughts and prayers are with you. We are so lucky to have the knowledge of eternal families. My heart breaks for you and your husband. Alexis is so beautiful. So perfect and pure that all she needed was a body. The slideshow is beautiful!
Kami
Happy Anniversary! Have a great day together.
Wow I just happened to click on your blog from one of my friend's and I just have to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. I watched your video and am just sitting here bawling. I can't even imagine the pain and heartache. It is such a blessing having the gosple though. Happy Anniversary though, I wish the very best for you and please know that our prayers are with you.
It's amazing how different even things like celebrating an anniversary can be after you've pictured doing it with a little one around.
Rob and I too celebrated our 6th anniversary just 11 days after Branson was born. It was hard because we certainly never thought that we'd celebrate 6 years without any living children...interesting how life turns out! We tried to make the best of it, and it will be an anniversary we will never forget.
I hope you and Zach have a happy day together and that you will feel Alexis close by. I'm sure she's so proud that two years ago you made the decision to make your family eternal and that she is now a part of that beautiful union!
All my love!
many more years of happiness are in your future. D Yeates
Post a Comment