Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day #1 - 15 interesting facts about ME!

Ok this is going to be hard...lets see if I can think of 15... (some of these might not be very interesting to some of you, especially if you already know me pretty well so, sorry!)

1. I'm the youngest of seven kids (to some people thats A LOT, but to the Duggars thats nothing! :)...)

2. I lived in China for 4 months and taught English

3. I've never broken a bone...*knock on wood!*

4. My birth certificate has two pages...my parents originally spelled my name Aimee but then they decided I would have a hard time spelling that when I was little so they changed it to Amy lol

(seriously...this is really hard...I don't think I'm very interesting!)

5. Zach and I have moved 4 times in the 3 and a half years we've been married...yikes! (thats including moving into our first apartment)

6. I'm a die hard Edward fan and really loved the Twilight books - don't hate!

7. I really get into stories...like talking to the characters, pointing at the screen and everything...and those Twilight books? yeah I cried.

8. I hated school...SO glad to be done.

9. I love love love ice cream and chocolate....yummy!

10. My favorite tv shows are NCIS and Fringe

11. I DO NOT like tomatoes...yuck! I really never thought I was a picky eater until I got married and my sister in law pointed out I was...there are just some things I don't like. :)

12. I really don't like to cook...or do the dishes. If we were rich we would probably eat out a lot!

13.  I'm addicted to crafty things...sewing, crocheting, fabric, ANYTHING cute and crafty.

14. I LOVE baby clothes...like the ones that are miniature versions of adult clothes...so CUTE!

15. wow...I got to #15! lets see...when I was in junior high I was Mother Abbess in the play "Sound of Music"...I had the big white nuns hat and everything. A Mormon acting as a Catholic nun...kinda funny.

2 comments:

Kami said...

We have a lot in common! None of those things apply to me...
Picky eater (don't like tomatoes), hate cooking/dishes, loved twilight, moved a million times when Ryan and I first got married, live baby clothes, and of course love crafts!

Too bad we live so far away from each other! We could have lots of fun!

April said...

I had no idea you taught in china, that's awesome! And I LOVE fringe too.