Monday, November 22, 2010

Day #7 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

I don't know if I can just choose one thing that has THE biggest impact on me...I think there are multiple things so the one I choose to share now is this...


The scriptures...The Bible AND The Book of Mormon. If you haven't read the Book of Mormon, whether you are LDS or not, you really should. It will change your life. I promise. And I don't lie.

If you read it with an open mind and a real desire to know if it is true you will know.

Try it...I dare ya. :)

If I told you there was a book, not a substitute for the Bible, but rather a companion to the Bible, that contained more of God's word, wouldn't you want to read it? Well that is what the Book of Mormon is, ANOTHER Testament of Jesus Christ. If you are sincerely interested, go here to get your own free copy. You won't be sorry. But you have to promise me one thing, if you do read it, please say a prayer...just ask God to let you know if what you are reading is true. He'll tell you.

No comments: