Well, its 12:52am my time so technically I'm late BUT since I haven't actually gone to sleep for the night yet it still counts. My blog, my rules. :)
So a picture of somewhere I've been...I've been to quite a few places...the grocery store, the dentist, the church, the park...lol, those aren't interesting enough for you? Okay, I have been other more "exciting" places too...Hawaii, France, London, Italy...but the place that is probably the farthest I've ever been from my home is CHINA! Its so natural for me to say "I lived in China" but when I really think about it its still crazy to think that I really DID LIVE in CHINA! lol Well, I did...and here are a couple pictures to prove it...
 |
| My roommate Richelle and I being really ridiculous. |
|
 |
| I was in China teaching English so here I am with one of the kids I taught. They were hilarious..."Teacha! Teacha!" All my China friends will know what I mean by that and their little voices calling us "Teacha!" in their cute Chinese accent. |
|
|
Ok...so Zach is feeling a little left out (my fault) and wants to be included in this fun little post so a place HE has been is Argentina! And really, I've been there too. That is where he served a two year mission for
our church but then when we had been married a little over a year we had the awesome opportunity to go back and visit one of the families he was closest too. Their son, Lautaro, became his "godson" and he was turning 8 and called Zach wanting him to come to Argentina for his baptism/birthday. And we did! It really was probably my very favorite trip to another country because we stayed with the family, ate what they ate, did what they did...I really got to see how they LIVED there instead of just the touristy places. It was really cool. So here's some more pictures...
 |
| Zach on his mission with Lautaro...aren't they cute?! |
 |
| Us with 3 of the kids |
Now this post should probably be titled pictureS of placeS WE've been. There ya go. :) Ok, NOW I can go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment