- Go to bed by 11:00pm - if you'll remember one of my bad habits is staying up way too late and this talk from General Conference made me realize that by doing so I'm being disobedient. So we need to fix that. I will probably make an exception around the holidays with family, etc. but I'm going to try and be better about it on the normal days.
- Cook Thanksgiving dinner! - thats TOMORROW! ahhh! :)
Ok...now today's challenge is: Something you're proud of in the past few days
Oh oh oh I know! I'm sooo proud of myself for making dinner rolls AND cinnamon rolls last night! And they actually turned out pretty good I think. My mom makes THE BEST cinnamon rolls and its a tradition to have them and egg casserole Thanksgiving & Christmas mornings. In the past I've failed at the rolls but this time I think I did pretty good!
No comments:
Post a Comment