Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day # 10 - Songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad

Thats a lot of categories...lets see, I'll break it down...

Happy - anything with a beat - Jackson 5's "ABC's" is really great to lift your spirits!

Sad - if I'm sad about Alexis I'll listen to some of "her" songs I have like "Held" by Natalie Grant or "You Wouldn't Cry" by Mandisa

Bored - I really don't know...probably country

Mad - Um...I used to listen to that song called "Vindicated" when I was mad but haven't listened to it in a long time

Hyped - Again, don't really know...these are hard questions...I really just listen to whatever sounds good to me at the moment but I love Country music, though I do like all kinds of songs, its really on a song to song basis...not so much about the band.

No comments: