Well she turned 5 months over a week ago and I'd forgotten! :) So the other day we tried some peas and rice cereal. She seemed to do much better this time. See for yourself...
She does like to spit it out a lot but I figure it just takes time to learn. Isn't her smile so dang cute?! She is growing up so fast!
3 comments:
She is so cute! I can't wait until Addi and Brody get old enough to play together...if we ever live close enough together, that is. :)
I read that spitting it out is a reflex that helps prevent choking. It should go away soon. I tried rice cereal with Brody when he was 4 months, but the same thing happened so I'm waiting until 5 months. Hopefully he will like it!
SOOOOO CUTE!!!
She is absolutely adorable!
Your video of Alexis is beautiful. I work in a hospital and NILMDTS does a fantastic job with their photography, a very special organization. Thanks for sharing your story with us!
(and thanks for stopping by my blog too.) :-)
Post a Comment