Ok...yesterday's was supposed to be a picture of me and my friends, oh goodness...I've been blessed in my life with some great friends...the picture I'm going to use is of me with some amazing women that I am so blessed to call my friends...these women have also experienced the loss of a baby and oh what a support and strength they have been/are to me! Meeting and learning from these friends is one of the good things that has come from this trial. And I have many more angel mom friends that are not pictured here just because they didn't live close.
Today's post is about a habit I wish I didn't have...which one do I choose?! I guess one of them would be the habit we've gotten into of staying up WAY too late. Once Addi goes down its nice to be able to get things done and Zach doesn't get home until 6:45-7pm so I want to have time with him so most of the time we are up at least until midnight. Bad bad bad habit.

No comments:
Post a Comment